Corporate Membership enables you to gain profile and network opportunities across a broad cross-section of interested parties, assisting in anticipating market requirement, creating opportunities and developing your business needs. By becoming a Corporate Member, companies ensure that their business interests are represented and heard.
- Research and development
- Applications of technology in your industry
- Government programmers and funding opportunities.
- Invitations to events and networking opportunities with the most influential players in the field.
- Platform to interact with other members/business leaders/entrepreneurs/politicians/academicians and other institutions.
- Opportunity to attend and participate in the meetings, seminars and other such programs.
- Networking opportunities with Indian and global corporate majors.
- Sharing the issues with members through programs about Indian and global trends.
- Photocopies of the original sources of the management abstracts available at a nominal charge.
- Concessional price for CKME publications.
- Platform to experience the industry best practices on competitiveness and managerial expertise.
- Concession in fees for Management Development Programs.
- Priority will be given to members in Corporate Category for registration of participants for CKME programs.
- Option to get 2 years’ membership for the price of 1 year if your fee is paid 2 years in advance.
|S.No||Membership Categories (According to number of members and benefits)||Annual Fees (Yearly)|
|1.||Platinum (Members between 10-15)||35,000+18% GST|
|2.||Gold (Members between 5-10)||30,000+18% GST|
|3.||Silver (Members between 1-6)||25,000+18% GST|
Diamond Membership: 10% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Gold Membership: 7% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Silver Membership: 5% discounts in Journals, books and conferences