Individual membership of a professional body enhances your status with colleagues and employers alike and helps you stay ahead of the competition.
By joining CKME, you are publicly demonstrating your commitment to professionalism and your own continued professional development.
Attend our knowledge and networking events, become a part of our extensive volunteer community and receive recognition as a project professional. Whether you have an interest in improving your project management skills, are starting out in the profession or are already an experienced professional, there’s a CKME membership grade designed for you.
- Student: Graduate, Post Graduate, Researcher
- Professionals: Assistant professor, Associate Professor, Professor
- Career growth– For undergraduate or postgraduate level, if you are studying a management-related discipline, membership can help provide the knowledge you need, the support you require and chances to meet people who can advise and assist you in furthering your career.
- Networking at events-Opportunity to interact with other members/business leaders/ entrepreneurs /academicians.
- Access to Knowledge resources like Journals, e-Learning Training programs and Conferences.
- Avail special discounts on Journal Subscription, books and various events.
- Access to the most up-to-date worldwide information regarding management.
- Opportunity to be the keynote speaker at CKME conferences.
- Continual Professional development.
- No charges for publishing paper.
|S.No||Membership Categories||Annual Fees (Yearly)|
Diamond Membership: 10% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Gold Membership: 7% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Silver Membership: 5% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Fill up the form send it to email@example.com