CKME offers several types of institutional membership for institutions that have 10 or more individuals who wish to take advantage of CKME member services at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to participate in various conferences, seminars, workshops and other such programs.
- Networking opportunities with Indian and Global academic Majors.
- Stay informed about the leading events on building leadership skills and management programs through CKME.
- Increased visibility within the fraternity.
- Promote your events, news, publications, projects and graduate scholarships on CKME website.
- Avail special discounts on Journal Subscription, books and various events.
- Students can have access to the tools to upgrade their knowledge base and to the mentors who can maneuver their professional path and assist them in furthering their career.
- Opportunity to interact with other members/business leaders/ entrepreneurs /academicians.
- Access to the most recent developments and trends in the management domain.
- No charges for publishing content with CKME.
- Sponsoring the annual awards in the management department
- Internship opportunities for the management trainees at CKME
|S.No||Membership Categories (According to number of members and benefits)||Annual Fees (Yearly)|
|1.||Platinum (Members between 10-15)||35,000+18% GST|
|2.||Gold (Members between 5-10)||30,000+18% GST|
|3.||Silver (Members between 1-6)||25,000+18% GST|
Diamond Membership: 10% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Gold Membership: 7% discounts in Journals, books and conferences
Silver Membership: 5% discounts in Journals, books and conferences