How to be a member
- Any small/ medium/ large industries can apply for the CKME membership.
- Minimum duration for a membership will be one year
- Application form available on the CKME website i.e http://management.celnet.in/
To join us, please download the application form by clicking the suitable link below:
- Fee depends on the membership type.
- Fee will be valid for one year after the registration.
- All CKME memberships need to be renewed within 30 days before the membership ends.
Membership Fee Payment Options
Membership fees can be paid through any of the following modes.
- Demand Draft/ Cheque
- Cash Transfer
Delegate fee can be wire transferred / sent by demand draft drawn in favor of “Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd”
Bank Name: HDFC
Bank Location: Sector-62, NOIDA,
A/C no.: 03942000001153
IFSC Code: HDFC0000394
Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
Registration fee once paid will not be refunded.
You can also pay via Paytm:
Please do inform our representatives on the following numbers-